Sunday, October 31, 2010

College Update:

Here is a quick college update.

I went to Lee on Friday to meet with the athletic trainer. It went really well. We got to campus at around 1:00. My dad had not been there yet, so we decided to walk around the campus. We went downtown to a little tea store and had the most amazing apple muffin ever. No joke. After our little snack, we went to the Admissions Office. I turned in my first college application!! It was pretty exciting. Then at around 3:00 we met with the athletic trainer. The program is really small. Only about 10 students per class. It is a pretty tough major. I enjoyed getting to talk and find out more information.

I turned in my UK application tonight. I am talking to someone in the UK athletic training  department on Tuesday to compare programs. I am excited to compare the two programs. I hope it will help me to decide where I am supposed to be.

If you are reading this, say a prayer for me. Pray that God leads me in the direction that I am supposed to go. Also, pray that He gives me comfort through this tough decision. I know He is sovereign and in total control. He will take care of me, whether it is at Lee University or UK. I love knowing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment