Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some Senior Highlights...

Here are a few Senior Highlights this year.

Senior Lunches- We have had two senior lunches so far. The first time, I went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe with Wesley, Tori, Lindsey, and Brooklyn. It was so yummy! The second lunch, we went to SmashBurger. After we ate we went to the mall for a few minutes to look around. I can't wait until the next one! It is nice to go off campus for lunch sometimes. :)

LCA Football games- I have only been to a few LCA games this year. I will have to say our student section is....amazing!! We have a theme every game.

Homecoming Football Game- I was voted to be on Homecoming Court this year. Being on the Court was such an honor. I had so much fun. It was a memory that I will always remember. The Senior Homecoming Court: Kaelyn Hiler, Sawyer Fouts, Gina Jacobson, J.C. Stone, Emily Lavender, and Gal Tesler.

Leadership Forum- We have had two leadership forum meetings. I love the group. We have a lot of fun discussing and hanging out!

LCA Spirit Week- Spirit Week this year was so fun. We had some interesting outfits!

LCA Senior Retreat- All the seniors went to Bluegrass Baptist Camp for the senior retreat. It was nice to just hangout all together as a class.

UK Football games- I have been to all the UK home football games. I have taken different friends to each game. This last game was especially fun because I got to see Marshall Seelye!! It was good to see him and meet his girlfriend.

Interning @ Porter- I love interning for Kenneth and Kristy!! Even though sometimes it can be a hard job, I love helping out, cleaning, and getting things organized. I have done it for two years, and would not have it any different. I will have to say I do miss Dylan sometimes this year! We had such a fun year last year.

BABY NATHAN AND KAYDEN- Jennifer and Nick Cooper are new parents!! Kayden Cooper was born in September. He is so precious. I am so happy I am his "Aunt". Nathan Bruce was born in October. He was an early surprise! He is such a sweet baby. I got to see him today, and he is just so perfect! I love the Bruce Boys!

College Visits- Lauren Fowler and I went to visit Lee together. It was a fun trips We made some great memories! :)

Smoothie Movie Night- The IGNITE girls at church were nice enough to invite me to their smoothie movie night. We made smoothies, hung out, and watched "Princess and the Frog." It was so fun!

BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT- Last, but certainly NOT least. In August, my mom, Jenny Kate and myself went to the BSB concert. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Best Concert Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment