Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stress Much?

I don't know if you know, but i stress. A LOT. Sometimes, I almost feel like I find things to stress about. I know, I am seriously crazy. Right now, the stress is all on college plans and my future. For some reason, I feel like I have to know where I am going to college, what I am majoring in, and what my career will be after college..NOW! I have such a difficult time handing over all of my stress and worries to the Lord.

I am so thankful for the people God has placed in my life. I love getting facebook messages, text messages, and emails about how people are praying for me and thinking about me! How awesome. The love and encouragement has been amazing. Thank you!

God is so BIG. He has great plans in store for me and I can't wait to see what they are! He is faithful, loving, comforting, sovereign....the list goes on and on and on. I love this quote: "If we are facing in the right direction all we have to do is keep walking." I pray that God leads and guides me to take the right path. If I fully rely on Him, listen to Him, and  obey Him, I am confident He will reveal to me the path and roads I should take. Then, from there, all I have to do is continue to walk daily with HIM!

Psalm 143:8
"Let me experience Your faithful love in the morning, for I trust You. Reveal to me the way I should go because I long for You."

No comments:

Post a Comment