Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Senior Year so far!

First off, whoever said senior year was easy....you were wrong! So far, it has been rather challenging. I am not taking too many hard classes. My schedule is Government, Humanities, Bible, Anatomy, and English. After English, I intern at Porter Memorial Baptist Church. I really enjoy all of my classes and internship.

I have really enjoyed spending time with my senior class. We have been to many LCA sporting events, senior lunches, tailgating, and UK games together. I will have to say, our LCA athletics have been amazing this year. The golf team won state, which was very exciting. The seniors on the golf team are outstanding. The volleyball team had an amazing season too. Our women's soccer team is continuing to do well. I am excited for the rest of the seasons to come. :)

Right now, I am in the process of deciding my plans for college. I have narrowed my choices down to UK and LEE University. I am meeting with my college counselor tomorrow. I am praying that God continues to lead and guide me through this decision. It has been a very stressful few months for me. There is so much to think about when considering colleges. I am visiting Lee on Friday again. I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. “Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart.”

    You're living your life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete