Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GOD is good

God is good. NO, God is not just good, He is great, awesome, mighty, loving, incredible, caring, merciful, gracious, and comforting. He has been so good to me. 

I am so blessed. He has blessed me with an incredible family. I have the most amazing parents ever. My dad is so funny. Although, he can be quite embarrassing sometimes! He is such a hard-worker. I am thankful for his loyalty. My mom is the best! She is so great. What would I do without her? She is always there to talk. I love discussing our days, talking about the latest fashion trends, going out to eat with her, and watching a good TV show or movie together! She is so amazing. And then the big brother, Jordan. I think I have the best big brother out there. He is so smart. Even though he is rather messy and unorganized sometimes, I still love him to death. He has the biggest heart. He is always willing to help me whenever I need it. 

God has also blessed me with an amazing church family. I love my youth group. Kenneth and Kristy are so so so awesome. They spend so much time investing in each and every one of the student's lives. It is so awesome to see God working in their family. I have loved interning for them the past two years. It has been so much fun!! I have loved getting to know my senior class this year. I enjoy discipleship training and LIFE groups with them. I love the middle school girls! They are so awesome. I love to see God working in their lives. The college department has been a blessing to me as well. There are some pretty awesome people in the college department. They have shown leadership and maturity. They have been great role models for me. I am excited to see what God does in the college ministry. 

LCA has been a blessing for me as well. It is so great to know that everyday when I go to school, I am in a safe place. I love being able to pray and worship God at school! How awesome is that? Chapels have blessed me throughout the years. They are so challenging and encouraging. I am thankful for the many, many Godly teachers that have been placed in my life. They are great examples for me. 

Thank you God for blessing me! :) YOU ARE SO GOOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment