Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Randoms

Ok, so this post is going to be quite random. I haven't posted in awhile, so there is a lot to catch up on.

My life is quite comical (so I am told). Weird things tend to happen to me. I am going to update you on some things that have happened thus far in my freshman year of college....Here we go!

I like to hear stories of random people who I have never seen before, look them up on Facebook, and if they are blocked of course I am going to add them as my friend. Ultimate stalker? Maybe so. But, I do not care.
Recently, I have done this two or three times. All have accepted me as friends. It seems like two or three days later, after becoming FBO friends, I see them on campus. Awesome. They think I am a total creeper. I now see these people EVERYWHERE. I am not kidding. I wish I was. I try not to make eye contact, but of course, both are pretty attractive guys.
I think I should make a new rule for myself: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO BE YOUR FRIEND ON FB. LET THEM ASK YOU.

Next, I like to sing in the car. No one can hear me. It's great. The bad thing is people can see me. Last week, I was driving in the car listening to Carrie Underwood. I was jamming at a stoplight. But, I thought it was ok, because no cars were around me, only in front of me. Well, I forgot about the rear view mirror. This old lady was apparently starring at me singing my heart out through her rear view. When the light changed I switched lanes beside her. At the next light, she looked over at me, and I looked at her. She started reenacting my singing and dancing. How rude?! How embarrassing?! AND, how funny?! I got a kick out of it.

My last story.. I was walking on campus today and over heard the funniest conversation ever.
Girl: I know that is so cool.
Guy: You should really come with me.
Girl: I mean have you seen how awesome it looks. You have gotta see pictures.
Guy: You don't have to dress up. You can just wear something you already have. No biggie.
Girl: Ahhhhhhhh. I want one.

What the heck? It made no sense what-so-ever. It made me chuckle. Oh people....

No comments:

Post a Comment