Thursday, December 15, 2011

Evil Cat

This is a good "Emily" story....

First off, I am not a cat person. They freak me out.

There has been this cat wondering around our house lately. On Tuesday night, my mom had some people over from her Bible study group. The cat was out, and literally stalking the "party." It would try to come in every time someone came to the door.

So, tonight I got home from the gym and started to pack for New York (we are leaving tomorrow to see my brother...yay!). I remember that I still have some clothes in my car that I have not unpacked. So, I grab my keys and head to my car. I get the clothes from my trunk, and start to head back inside.

Dun....Dun....Dun.... The evil cat comes out from behind the tree and starts hissing at me. What?! I started freaking out. I start to try to swing the bag of clothes around to scare it. Every time I walk and try to run in the garage, it blocks me. I know you are thinking, it is just a cat, it can't do anything to you...but it is seriously evil. I open my car door and get in. I start flashing my lights on and off to see if that would scare it. Nope. It is still there....and of course I forgot my phone, so I can't call my dad to come out and scare it off. I sit in my car for about 5 minutes. It is still there.

So, I go for a ride. About 10 minutes later I come back. The evil cat is sitting behind the tree by our garage. I start honking my horn to get my dad's attention. Finally, my dad walks down the stairs, opens the door and asks what the heck I am doing? I roll down my window and start screaming, "The cat! It is stalking me! Get it!! It is hissing! Oh my gosh! It is hissing!" My dad gets the broom and it finally runs off. I sprint in the house. Whew!

My dad came in and just started cracking up! I tried to explain to him that I was not crazy. This cat is evil. I am convinced.

Next time I see that evil creature, it is going down. Watch out evil cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment