Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Visit to the Cafeteria and Some other Randoms...

Today I made my first visit to the cafeteria. I had a ham and cheese sandwich on wheat bread. They toasted it and it was delicious. Also, I had a banana. Yum!! Thankfully, I was able to go with my suitmates. I was a little nervous about having to sit by myself. How embarrassing!! But, I was able to sit with them and some other people that they know.

Surprisingly, I did nothing that embarrassing. No tripping or spilling anything! Whew! It was nice to just sit and talk to some friends. I really enjoyed it.

Also today, I finished up all the final little things that I needed to do before starting classes. I got my car (Pongo) all registered, got my mailbox, and the last of my school box. It feels so good to have everything done.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes. I have College Algebra and Sign Language. I am pretty excited to get started. I will have to say though, I am nervous. You know me, I am quite the dumb one.....I am sure something will happen to me!!! (Well, I do have to wear a BOOT the first day of classes....ugh!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment